Monday, August 10, 2009

Love, Love, Love

As I sat down to post something, the song "All You Need is Love" was running through my head. Have I mentioned lately how much I love being a mom? I'm not saying it is always easy, but it is worth it. And I realize how fortunate I am to be able to stay home with my girls, thanks to this amazing, hardworking guy:



Anyhow, there are simple little moments that make me smile every day. I have been lucky enough to capture a few of them.

I think it is impossible to prevent your second child from having sweets before that 1st birthday, especially when your first child has a MAJOR sweet tooth (like her Daddy)! In the picture taken just after this one, the ring pop is in Ellie's mouth. (Notice the pink shirts: Gracie always wants to match her sis. I love, love, love it!)

I was meant to be a mom to girls. I love that Gracie and Ellie play together now and are starting to share their toys, sometimes more happily than others.

How can I not love being a mommy when I get to spend my day with this smiley little midget (who thinks she is SO BIG) and her beautiful big sister?

Just one final moment that made me smile. Ellie was playing with Gracie's phone, and I told her to "Call Daddy!" So she did...

No comments: