Monday, June 16, 2008

A Day at the Zoo



Gracie and I went to the zoo last week and had a great time with the cousins! I'm not sure whether she enjoyed seeing the animals or her cousins more. A big thanks to Mandy and Melinda for running after Grace and for taking her to see the stinky parts that her pregnant mommy wasn't excited to experience!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for the picture. Is there anyway to get a copy for scrapbooking? Sure would love it....or better yet. Make the cute page and send me a copy....hahaha. I really wish I could hire out all the work I have left to get caught up on all the kids books. I just need about a week solid of no interruptions...Yea right!
Love, Aunt Carol
P.S. Come and visit...ride to work with Scott and I can pick you up in Ogden for the day.

Jason said...

Yeah right! That crib is for you! And anyone else that wants to visit! We didn't want it baking in the heat of the garage so we set it up.