Monday, June 9, 2008

Our California Adventure


Over Memorial Day weekend, we took a trip to California. We managed two days at Disneyland, a Day at Sea World and two outings to the beach. Scott and I went to Disneyland with my family while we were dating and it was a lot of fun, but nothing could compare to going with our own little girl. Disneyland really was the happiest place on earth for Grace those few days. And seeing how much fun she had made it the happiest place on earth for her parents too. We were already planning our next Disney trip on the drive home, during which Grace would call out from the back seat every once in a while: "No go home! Disneyland again!"

The Teacups: Gracie's Favorite Ride

Belle: Gracie's Favorite Princess








The Parade: Gracie's Favorite Part of Day Two


A Daddy-Daughter Moment


3 comments:

Julianna said...

I've been avoiding the blog thing too...we'll see how much longer I hold out. It is a great way to keep everyone up to date. I love the pictures!! What a cutie!

Carol said...

Great pictures....Did you take any at the zoo? You should post a couple or send me one. Thanks for the fun day...We blew it on getting Lagoon season passes. Too late. So...we will search for some discounts and let you know when we are going.
Love, Aunt Carol

The Ducketts said...

Oh my she is so cute. We were at Disneyland just a week after you. It truly is the happiest place on earth. We are for sure finding out what our baby is so I will let you know. And hey...if I am posting belly shots...where are yous? Love ya!