They look so much alike!!Did you get the present I sent??
Sooooooo Darling!!! Just would love to get a hold of them and kiss them. Miss you!! Come and visit soon...Love, Aunt Carol
Darling!!! Hope you are doing well. I think of you often. Hope to see you during the holidays. Love you!
They are so adorable!!! Mom showed me the other pictures...I LOVED the naked shot! It was so precious and modest. Hope you see you guys soon! LOVE YA!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They look so much alike!!Did you get the present I sent??
Sooooooo Darling!!! Just would love to get a hold of them and kiss them. Miss you!! Come and visit soon...
Love, Aunt Carol
Darling!!! Hope you are doing well. I think of you often. Hope to see you during the holidays. Love you!
They are so adorable!!! Mom showed me the other pictures...I LOVED the naked shot! It was so precious and modest. Hope you see you guys soon! LOVE YA!!
Post a Comment