8 TV shows I like to watch (doesn't mean I have time to watch)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Life
3. House
4. The Office
5. 30 Rock
6. Lipstick Jungle
7. Brothers & Sisters
8. Scrubs
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Carrabas
2. Cafe Rio
3. In n Out
4. PF Changs
5. Spaghetti Factory
6. Olive Garden
7. Outback
8. Thai Chili Garden
8 Things that happened yesterday
(It was a Sunday so not much happened so here are things from today)
1. Grace was great during our trip to the mall
2. I made soup for dinner
3. Grace woke up with a cold
4. I talked to my mom
5. I held Ellie for hours while she slept
6. We all looked for Gracie's "purple" blanket (and finally found it)
7. I ran on the treadmill
8. I scheduled Ellie's pictures
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Getting pictures of my girls
2. The Holidays!!!!
3. Work slowing down for Scott
4. Running a 4 mile race on Thanksgiving with Becka
5. Gymnastics on Wednesday
6. My birthday on the 17th
7. Ellie's blessing on December 7th
8. Snow
8 Things on my wish list
1. A new cell phone
2. A trip to Hawaii
3. The NY Marathon in 2009
4. Perfect health for my family
5. To get the office turned into an office/playroom
6. My parents to move to Utah
7. A double jogger
8. New running clothes
8 People I tag
1. Angie
2. Sarah
3. Carol (you need to start a blog!)
4. Tiffany
5. Holly
6. Heidi
7. Stephanie
8. Brittany
No comments:
Post a Comment