Monday, November 24, 2008

Just to see you smile...

In our family, we are all about the holidays, especially Christmas. We started decorating for Christmas right after Halloween, and I started singing Christmas songs at bedtime to Gracie in early October. The other day, Gracie found Scott's big headphones and my old portable CD player, which amazingly still had working batteries. I tuned it to the station that is already playing Christmas music, and she walked around listening and singing all morning. I caught her in action while she was playing with the Christmas window stickers. What you can't tell is that she was dancing along to the music as well!



And if that didn't make you smile, maybe this picture of our little Ellie bean will...

2 comments:

Carol said...

It really made me smile!!!! Missed you guys in Vernal. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Turkey Day on Thursday!
Love, Aunt Carol

Angie said...

Oh my gosh...I just want to jump threw my computer and hug and kiss them both. They are so ADORABLE!!! Love ya guys and can't wait to see you in less than a month!!!