Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleeping in the Bunny Chair

Some our favorite pictures of Gracie as a baby were taken of her asleep on the bunny chair from her bedroom. I wanted similar pictures of Ellie and am very happy with how they turned out. The poses may not be exactly the same, but I would say the pictures are similar. Would you?? And can you tell who is who?





5 comments:

Sarah Livingston said...

I know!

Carol said...

I think I know....But they are both gorgeous little girls!!
Love, Aunt Carol

Angie said...

That is CRAZY!! I was just telling you that they look different but they look like twins in these pictures. I wouldn't know it I had not just seen Ellie or known which one was Gracie's pose. They are ADORABLE!!! I miss you guys already!
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! Grace is the bottom one? I guess I am going to have to adopt your girls as my own!

Heidi said...

Your girls are too darling for words! It's funny because I have a similar shot of my two oldest sitting in the same bouncy seat wearing the same onesie and you can't tell them apart and they are a girl and a boy!

So glad we reconnected!